.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Thursday, September 24

Nervous

I am feeling rather nervous about this doctors appointment tonight. It's going to be a battle to come off this medication and if I can't get the support I need from the Doc it will only make it all the harder! Wish me luck!!


 

Oh and on a side note….if the girl that sits in the next pod at work doesn't stop scratching her head I am going to scream. For some reason it sounds so completely disgusting…she does it sooooooooooo much. It makes me cringe and I feel so bad too because I know she has a skin condition…but oh my goodness please oh please stop it!!!

1 Comments:

At 9/25/2009 04:33:00 pm, Blogger Tusa said...

Good luck with the Doc. Hope it works out as you want it to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;