.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Wednesday, October 14

Yes…

Co-worker: Boss person and I will be going over our courses tomorrow and need the synopsis for each one…is there a way to get them out of the system?

What I wanted to say: Are you as stupid as you look right now…have you ever heard of a printer???

What I did say: Yes.

Co-worker: Do you think you can get those for us so we can lay them all out on the table and have a look at them?

What I wanted to say: Oh yes please allow me to do a completely mindless and tedious job for you oh great and powerfully busy co-worker. We shall not have you doing your own tedious work…that would just be wrong!

What I did say: Yes


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;