.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}




Thursday, December 10

Just not feeling it

Christmas. Bah humbug. Well, maybe not quite that bad really but I am feeling pretty neither here nor there about it. I decorated...kinda half heartedly though and mostly because Jordan wanted it. We gave him his Christmas on Tuesday. I hadn't even gotten stocking stuffers yet. *sigh* Usually even if I am not feeling it once the tree is up and all twinkly I can't help but feel all warm and fuzzy. Not this time...honestly...I think the tree looks pretty sad. It needs more lights. It's really lopsided. It was the only one left when J and Mr went to get one and since J declared it PERFECT it came to live with us. I am soooooooo tempted to undecorate it and add about five more sets of lights to it. Two simply isn't enough. Nope, not even close. Maybe that'll help. More twinkles. *shrug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile
archives
Some of my favorite places to visit...
// var sc_project=320447; var sc_partition=1;